Every year, St. Paul's offers exciting summer programs for SPPA students and FCC children from 2 years old through 6th grade.
The following programs are available for 2020:
(2 years old - 6th grade)
Cost: $30 registration (covers Registration and Supplies), $150 per week
- All payments due at least one week in advance.
- Weekly tuition may not be prorated
- Space is limited in each class.
- Field trips are for Grades 1-6. Additional fees may apply.
- Morning snacks are provided. Please supply lunch and afternoon snacks.
- All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Hours: 7am - 6pm
Camp Paulooza Schedule
|June 1-5||Faith Island Adventures|
|June 8-12||God's Team Sports Week|
|June 15-19||Journey of Faith; River Canyon|
|June 22-26||Babylon Walk|
|June 29-July 3||CLOSED|
|July 6-10||God's Lab Science Fun|
|July 13-17||Western Week|
|July 20-24||Arctic Adventures|
|July 27-31||Mystery Week|
Click here to download the registration form for Camp Paulooza. Once you complete the registration form, please stop by the school office to turn in your form and fees.
For More information, email us or call 817-561-3500.