Every year, St. Paul's offers exciting summer programs for SPPA students and FCC children from 2 years old through 6th grade.
The following programs are available for 2021:
(2 years old - 6th grade)
Cost: $30 registration (covers Registration and Supplies), $175 per week
- All payments due at least one week in advance.
- Weekly tuition may not be prorated
- Space is limited in each class.
- Field trips are for Grades 1-6. Additional fees may apply.
- Morning snacks are provided. Please supply lunch and afternoon snacks.
- All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Hours: 8am - 6pm
Camp Paulooza Schedule
|June 1-4||Down on the Farm (Closed May 31)|
|June 7-11||Under the Sea|
|June 14-18||Discovering Dinosaurs|
|June 21-25||Explosion of Art|
|June 28-July 2||Scientists Laboratory|
|July 6-9||Mystery Island (Closed July 5th)|
|July 12-16||Kids in the Kitchen|
|July 19-24||Amazing Authors|
|July 26-30||Beach Bonanza|
Click here to download the registration form for Camp Paulooza. Once you complete the registration form, please stop by the school office to turn in your form and fees.
For More information, email us or call 817-561-3500.