Every year, St. Paul's offers exciting summer programs for SPPA students and FCC children from 2 years old through 6th grade.
The following programs are available for 2020:
(2 years old - 6th grade)
Cost: $30 registration (covers Registration and Supplies), $175 per week
- All payments due at least one week in advance.
- Weekly tuition may not be prorated
- Space is limited in each class.
- Field trips are for Grades 1-6. Additional fees may apply.
- Morning snacks are provided. Please supply lunch and afternoon snacks.
- All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Hours: 8am - 4pm
Camp Paulooza Schedule
|June 1-5||California and Arizona|
|June 8-12||Nevada and Utah|
|June 15-19||Wyoming and Colorado|
|June 22-26||New Mexico and Texas|
|June 29-July 3||Oklahoma and Kansas|
|July 6-10||Missouri and Illinois|
|July 13-17||Kentucky and Tennessee|
|July 20-24||Georgia and Florida|
|July 27-31||Alabama and Mississippi|
|Aug. 3-7||Louisiana and Arkansas|
Click here to download the registration form for Camp Paulooza. Once you complete the registration form, please stop by the school office to turn in your form and fees.
For More information, email us or call 817-561-3500.