Every year, St. Paul's offers exciting summer programs for SPPA students and FCC children from 2 years old through 6th grade.
The following programs are available for 2023:
(2 years old - 6th grade)
Cost: $30 registration (covers Registration and Supplies), $175 per week
- All payments due at least one week in advance.
- Weekly tuition may not be prorated
- Space is limited in each class.
- Field trips are for Grades 1-6. Additional fees may apply.
- Morning snacks are provided. Please supply lunch and afternoon snacks.
- All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Hours: 8am - 6pm
Camp Paulooza Schedule
|June 5-9||Planting & Farming|
|June 12-16||Summer Camp Olympics|
|June 19-23||"LEGO" to Summer Fun|
|June 26-June 30||Spirit Week|
|July 3-7||Closed for the week of July 4|
|July 10-14||Animal Planet|
|July 17-21||When I Grow Up|
|July 24-28||Out of This World - Planets & Stars|
|July 31-August 4||Mission Impossible - Clues & Treasure Hunts|
Click here to download the registration form for Camp Paulooza. Once you complete the registration form, please stop by the school office to turn in your form and fees.
For More information, email us or call 817-561-3500.