The 2014-2015 School Supply List is Now Online. Click here to go to the supply list page. Read more
Every year, St. Paul's offers exciting summer programs for children ages 2 - 12. For 2014, we are offering two great summer programs. The following programs are available for 2014:
Camp Paulooza (ages 2 - 12)
Cost: $30 registration (covers Registration and Supplies), $125 per week
- All payments due at least one week in advance.
- Space is limited in each class.
- Field trips are for Grades 1-6. Additional fees may apply.
- Morning snacks are provided. Please supply lunch and afternoon snacks.
- All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Hours: 7am - 6pm
|June 2-6||Cooking Week|
|June 9-13||Texas Heritage|
|June 16-20||Down on the Farm|
|June 23-27||Adventure Week|
|June 30-July 3||Fun in the Sun|
|July 7-11||Christmas in July|
|July 14-18||Exploration Week|
|July 21-25||Camping Adventures|
|July 28-August 1||Nature's Discovery|
|August 4-8||All Aboard God's Lightning Train|
|August 11-15||End of Summer Blast!|
Click here to download the registration form for Camp Paulooza. Once you complete the registration form, please , fax it to 817-561-3408, or mail it to: St. Paul's Preparatory Academy, 6900 US HWY 287, Arlington, Texas 76001.
For More information, or call 817-561-3500.