St. Paul's will be hosting an Open House on Tuesday, July 28, 2015 from 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM. Take a tour of our beautiful campus and meet some of the ... Read more
Every year, St. Paul's offers exciting summer programs for children ages 2 - 12.
The following programs are available for 2015:
Camp Paulooza (ages 2 - 12)
Cost: $30 registration (covers Registration and Supplies), $125 per week
- All payments due at least one week in advance.
- Weekly tuition may not be prorated
- Space is limited in each class.
- Field trips are for Grades 1-6. Additional fees may apply.
- Morning snacks are provided. Please supply lunch and afternoon snacks.
- All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Hours: 7am - 6pm
|June 1-5||Forces of Nature|
|June 8-12||Under the Sea|
|June 15-19||Dr. Seuss Week|
|June 22-26||Space Week|
|June 29-July 3||Color and Patriotic Week|
|July 6-10||Mexico Week|
|July 13-17||Hawaiian Hullabaloo|
|July 27-July 31||Sports Week|
|August 3-7||Mystery Week|
Click here to download the registration form for Camp Paulooza. Once you complete the registration form, please e-mail it to us or mail it to: St. Paul's Preparatory Academy, 6900 US HWY 287, Arlington, Texas 76001.
For More information, e-mail the school office or call 817-561-3500.