Every year, St. Paul's offers exciting summer programs for children ages 2 - 12.
The following programs are available for 2017:
Camp Paulooza (ages 2 - 12)
Cost: $30 registration (covers Registration and Supplies), $150 per week
- All payments due at least one week in advance.
- Weekly tuition may not be prorated
- Space is limited in each class.
- Field trips are for Grades 1-6. Additional fees may apply.
- Morning snacks are provided. Please supply lunch and afternoon snacks.
- All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Hours: 7am - 6pm
|June 5-9||Games Galore|
|June 12-16||Lego Mania|
|June 19-23||Blast from the Past|
|June 26-30||Summer Fiesta|
|July 3-7 (closed July 4)||Literary Adventures|
|July 10-14||Imaginary Station|
|July 17-21||Culinary Arts|
|July 24-28||Camp Pauloozas's Got Talent|
|July 31-Aug 4||Fun and Fitness|
Click here to download the registration form for Camp Paulooza. Once you complete the registration form, please stop by the school office to turn in your form and fees.
For More information,