About St. Paul's
Located on a beautiful
In 1988, Dr. Gene and Sue Lingerfelt founded St. Paul's Preparatory Academy as an extended ministry of Faith Christian Center to provide a college-preparatory, Christian education.
At St. Paul’s, we believe in instilling strong character values in our students. The three central values of the school are
St. Paul’s prepares students for success in every area of life. We believe that when students graduate they should be prepared to be successful in whatever endeavors they choose to pursue. With a strong emphasis on a classical education, the school prepares students to be hard-working, ethical individuals who lead the way in their chosen professional fields and in society.
St. Paul's Preparatory Academy has been accredited by the Texas Alliance of Accredited Private Schools (TAAPS) and is also a member of the Association of Christian Schools International.
St. Paul's Preparatory Academy is a member of the Texas Alliance of Accredited Private Schools (TAAPS), the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI), the Texas Independent School Consortium (TISC), Christian School Athletic Fellowship (CSAF), and Texas Christian Athletic Fellowship (TCAF). The Preschool Department is licensed through the State of Texas.
Elements that Make St. Paul's Unique
- All Day Preschool
- A Beka Curriculum (Nursery - 6th Grade)
- All Day Kindergarten
- Degreed Teachers
- Teachers with Advanced Degrees (Master degrees, Doctoral degrees)
- A School Board that Cares
- College Prep Courses
- Test Prep Classes
- Catered Lunch Program
- Advanced Computer Labs
- Spanish K3-11
- Weekly Chapel
- Kindergarten Graduation
- Disciplined Learning
- Individualized Attention
- Field Trips
- 2 Outdoor Playgrounds
- Sports Including Cheerleading for Grades 1-12
- College Regulation size Gym with Multiple Courts
- Accredited by
College and University Placement
High school graduates from St. Paul's Preparatory Academy have been accepted to many universities across the country for both undergraduate and graduate studies. These universities and institutions include:
- Auburn University
- Baylor University
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- Hardin-Simmons University
- Louisiana State University
- Louisiana Tech University
- Lubbock Christian University
- Southern Methodist University
- Southwestern Assemblies of God University
- Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary
- Texas Bible Institute
- Texas Christian University
- Texas Tech University
- Texas Wesleyan University
- University of Arizona
- University of Colorado
- University of Kansas
- University of Mary Hardin-Baylor
- University of Mississippi
- University of Texas at Arlington
- University of Texas in Austin
St. Paul's Preparatory Academy students in grades K3-12 wear uniforms purchased from Mills Uniforms. You may contact Mills Uniforms at 817-563-7100 for more information. Mills Uniforms is located at 5460 E. Loop 820 S. Ft. Worth, TX 76119. Directions here.
- Update: Parents, you can now order uniforms online through the Mills
web site. Click here to visit their web site, and then enter the school's uniform code (383) to display available uniform items for the academic school year.
Each week, the students engage in a time of worship and learning during Chapel services. The various grade levels each receive authentic, Scripture-based teaching presented in a way that is relevant to them. It also allows our older students an opportunity to use their God-given gifts to honor Him through student-led praise and worship.