- Click here to access the SPPA Parent/Student Portal
- Important Parent Information about Information Now (PDF)
If you have not received your user name and password, to obtain a parent/guardian login to InformationNOW, pleasecontact us. Users must receive a user name and password to access the Parent Portal.
To log in, click the link above under Parent Portal.
Then, enter the User Name and Password supplied to you.
The first time a user logs in, you may have to reset the password by creating a new password for security purposes. If necessary, enter the old password provided by the school. Then enter the new password you have created and retype it in the space provided. Click OK to save the changes.
Note: The password must be 8 characters, a combination of letters and numbers and something you will remember. If further assistance is needed, please contact Julie Neuzil at St. Paul's Preparatory Academy (817-561-3501).
When done, please use the Logout option in the upper right hand corner to exit InformationNOW. It is recommended that users exit InformationNOW when finished accessing the program to protect confidential information, such as Social Security Numbers as well as demographic, discipline and grade information.
The home page will initially display, listing announcements for the school and homework for some of the classes in the school. On the left side of the web page are additional links, school calendar, student information, and reports.
To view the school calendar, click the School Calendar link at left. Non-attendance days appear in gray.
• Month: To view a different month, either select the month from the available list and click Refresh or use the navigation arrows to scroll to the previous or next month.
• Events: To view events only, bullet the Events option and click Refresh. Events such as sporting activities that have been created by the school will display. To view the details of the event, click the name of the event which appears as a blue link.
• Attendance: To view attendance days only, bullet the Attendance option and click Refresh. Attendance days will display with the name of the day.
• Both: To view data for events and attendance, bullet the Both option and click Refresh.
Click Student Information to view student data. All students to which the current user is assigned as parent/guardian will display.
Click the name of the student you want to view. You can access the various tabs of information for the selected student. This information includes Grades, Schedule, Attendance, Discipline and basic Demographic data.
Click the Grades tab to view your student’s grade information, including the Class number, Description (Subject), Teacher, Homework and Progress.
• Class: The class number appears as a blue link in the Class column next to the Description (Subject). Click the Class number blue link to view the current grade information for that class. When navigating from screen to screen within your student’s record, notice the menu at the top of the screen. This allows you to navigate from screen to screen. For example, while viewing your student’s individual grade screen for a specific course, you may click the blue Student Information link to return to the list of students; or click the Student Grades link to return to the list of courses for the selected student. Use these menu strings along with the forward and back browser buttons to navigate through the program.
• Homework: A number of our teachers put their homework on the Announcement page to allow the Study Hall Teachers access to student homework for monitoring during 8th period study hall. They may or may not use the Homework section found here.
To view your student’s homework for the selected class, do the following:
From the list of classes for your student, click the Homework link. The homework for the selected date will display. To view the homework for the entire week, check the Week View box and click Refresh.
• Progress: To view your student’s progress report for the selected class, do the following:
From the list of classes for the student, click the Progress link. Select to Open or Save the report file. InformationNOW utilizes Adobe Acrobat Reader to display reports. In order to view or print these reports, the user may need to install the free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader, available at http://www.adobe.com.
Click the Schedule tab to view your student’s schedule, including the Section, Course Name, Teacher, Period of Day, Terms and Room. To view only one term of courses, select the term from the list and click Refresh.
Click the Attendance tab to view your student’s attendance, including Date, Level (All Day, Half Day, Tardy), Reason, Category (Excused, Unexcused), Periods of the day and Notes.
• To view details, click the date of the absence.
• All absences for the year will display by default. To view only one term, select the term from the list and click Refresh.
• Click the link to View Period Absences.
• Click the link to View Check In/Out records.
Click the Discipline tab to view your student’s discipline records, including Date, Infraction, Infraction Occurrence, Disposition, Disposition Occurrence, Date and Note. Click the date to view the details of the discipline record.
Click the Demographic tab to view your student’s demographic data, including Personal, Origin/Residency, Address(s), Identification and Services information.
InformationNOW utilizes Adobe Acrobat Reader to display reports. In order to view or print these reports, the user may need to install the free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader, available at http://www.adobe.com.
• Report Card: To view your student’s report card information, click the Report Card link at the left. Select the grading period and click View Report. Click to Open or Save the report.
• Unofficial Transcript: To view your student’s unofficial transcript grade information, click the Unofficial Transcript link at left. Click to Open or Save the report.